Javox Solutions GmbH provides solutions and consulting for the following tasks:
- Development, protoyping and product integration of signal processing algorithms.
- Development, protoyping and product integration of communication systems.
Outstanding technology to increase communication quality and development tools are available, for example
- Algorithms for speech and audio enhancement such as single/multi channel noise reduction and acoustic echo compensation.
- Algorithms for lossy speech and audio compression for the transmission of speech and audio signals over networks with bit rate limitations.
- Algorithms for the interaction of speech and audio signal processing with different types of networks.
- Tools for rapid prototyping and product integration for PC and embedded.
RTProc is a runtime environment and at the same time development platform for new algorithms in audio signal processing. It was originally designed as a platform for researchers who have a strong background in research of novel algorithms but who do not want to invest more time than necessary for the optimization and implementation of the new algorithms. In order to achieve this goal, a software architecture was created to enable even unexperienced programmers to transform the first implementation of a new algorithm in a high level programming language such as Matlab into a stand-alone real-time demonstrator written in C/C++ in a very efficient way.
Recently, the RTProc platform has been extended to allow multi-platform support and to support embedded development. Consequently, RTProc has been transformed into a development philosophie which is suitable to support the developer in all phases of the algorithm development process, allowing him to use it for the first version of a new algorithm in Matlab as well as to speed up the process to port the algorithm to embedded following a Hardware-in-the-Loop approach.
The RTProc terminal is a development platform as well as an application to realize communication terminals. It was initially introduced as a so-called software-defined terminal, hence it is a communication terminal in which all involved components are realized based on software and can be exchanged. As a result, the RTProc terminal is the basis for a variety of communication applications, e.g.,
- Low bit-rate speech communication over channels with only significant bit rate limitations, e.g., voice over internet protocol over mobile data links such as EDGE or GPRS
- High quality speech and audio comunication over channels with high bit rate capacity, e.g. communication over LTE, LAN or WLAN
- High quality audio communication over high rate data connections with minimum delay for music over internet
- Binaural Telephony
- Multi-point teleconferencing
- In-house communication systems, e.g., babyphone over LAN/WLAN
Being principally designed for packet based services (ip), the RTProc terminal is also suitable to connect to circuit switched technology such as ISDN.
RTProc Signal Processing Components
Javox Solutions GmbH provides algorithms involved in speech and audio communication. In particular, solutions for
- Single channel noise reduction
- Multi channel noise reduction
- Acoustic echo compensation
- Speech/audio coding
- Spatial Signal Processing
- Application specific signal processing
- Near end Listening Enhancement
- Bandwidth Extension
are available. All components are available as C-libraries and therefore are not limited for use in RTProc Platform or Terminal based systems but can be easily adapted to be operated in all kinds of runtime environments.
More details to come soon...